Your First Visit
The goal of the first visit is to determine if you are a candidate for chiropractic care. This is accomplished by:
- A comprehensive history and examination
- X-rays (if necessary)
- Wellness assessment evaluation
- Clinical assessment of nerve function and abnormal muscle activity using our computerized EMG and Thermography unit.
- This visit takes approximately 45 minutes to one hour and 15 min
- Comprehensive doctors report. This includes a full explanation of what chiropractic is; an analysis of your exam and x-ray findings and a recommended care plan based on your healthcare goals.
- A Chiropractic Adjustment!!!
- Affordable payment plans will be set up at this time.
Follow up visits:
- These visits may be anywhere from 5-15 minutes depending on the time of day your appointment is.
- Periodic re-evaluations will be performed to assess your progress; health plans will be updated.
Optimizing your health: Dr. Rossi’s knowledge and clinical expertise can help you optimize your health by applying chiropractic principles of addressing the cause of disease, sickness or malfunction; This in turn helps to restore normal physiology, balance body chemistry, strengthen immune function and general preventative health. This is accomplished by specific chiropractic adjustments followed up with educating and empowering the individual on topics such as: stress management, adopting a healthy attitude, lifestyle changes, diet and exercise.